Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Star Spangled Strawberries

 I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July! My oh my, is summer flying by! We had a great weekend with the family (that was much needed after the week we had.) Spent our time kayaking, playing yard games, BBQing, and ended with a concert and fireworks!

I thought these strawberries were too cute to pass up.......

And so easy too! I was able to make my weekly batch of Friendship Bread at the same time. 

What you need:
2 containers of organic strawberries
white chocolate chips
blue sprinkles 

Today's Playlist:

You and I- Ingrid Michaelson
Bird Song- Florence & The Machine
Sex of Fire- Kings of Leon

Don't fireworks just make you happy!




1 comment:

  1. So cute! Wish I would have seen these before yesterday so I could have made some =D

    ReplyDelete